Services for Realtors, Home Buyers, and Home Sellers in Portland, OR
Lifetime Exteriors provides the following services to realtors, buyers, sellers, home inspection companies, state/government, banks/financial institutions.
- Experts in waterproofing methods to protect the buildings envelope
- Exterior consulting-numerous classes/programs/training seminars
Free estimates in respect to these following services:
- EIFS and DRYVIT siding replacement
- Louisiana Pacific and failing composition siding repair/replacement
- Cedar siding replacement
- Window and door replacement
- Roofing replacement
- Exterior painting
- Decking replacement
- Construction defect repair specialist on moisture intrusion that has compromised the exterior envelope
- Litigation support
- Photo documentation
- Repair scope
- Inspections, which consist of:
- Assessment of existing siding/cladding material/identifying type of material
- Moisture testing to determine condition or issues of dry rot or mold.
- Reports generated depicting field testing results-honest and unbiased recommendations
There are many different siding and roofing materials involved in class action lawsuits over the past 17 years, and Lifetime Exteriors specializes in remediation and repairs.
We offer complete payment done through escrow closing on all of our projects; this is extremely helpful and beneficial to sellers and buyers thru negotiation. We will handle the details and invoices with the different title companies. Lifetime Exteriors also is experienced working with short sales and bank owned properties. We already work with many realtors and firms, and we would love to help you and your clients in their dreams of buying or selling their home. Please contact Lifetime Exteriors for a free consultation or for more information.