Superior Construction Defect Repair You Can Trust
If your greater Portland metro area home was built in the last 10 to 15 years, it may be experiencing exterior construction defects common to homes built during the recent housing boom.
Construction defects are not only frustrating, but they also cause numerous structural problems that can reduce a home’s value, and in some cases, make it dangerous to occupy. If you suspect your home has construction defects, it’s essential to have them repaired by professionals as soon as possible.
Lifetime Exteriors specializes in thorough, exterior construction defect repair, water intrusion repair, and remediation. We’ll return your home to safe, long-lasting beauty and structural integrity—giving you peace of mind and confidence in your home for years to come.
Signs Your Home’s Exterior Has Construction Defects
Construction defects can be the cause of many problems plaguing your home. You may be dealing with construction defects if you experience issues such as:
- Leaking windows and doors
- Water intrusion
- Dry rot, mold, or mildew
- Loose or improperly installed siding
- Missing weatherproofing materials
- Window sills or drywall are soft to the touch
- Defects that you can’t even see
- Soft or soggy flooring around windows and doors
- Discoloration of drywall
- Other evidence of poor construction
The Experienced Leader in Construction Defect Repair
Lifetime Exteriors is the most trusted construction defect repair and restoration contractor in the greater Portland metro area. Our detailed, caring, professional team of waterproofing and building science experts is ready to serve you.
A Process You Can Trust
We’re committed to providing premium workmanship and superior customer service, all done with integrity and at an affordable cost. We’ll guide you through the process of restoring your home to a beautiful, long-lasting condition.
Our process includes:
- A thorough construction defect evaluation
- Checking for unforeseen and hidden damage
- A detailed scope of repairs provided by an architect or consultant
- Custom design ideas to add both beauty and durability to your home
- An on-site project manager to ensure construction quality
- Eco-friendly, durable construction materials
- Proper waterproofing materials and techniques
- Referrals, if needed, to some of the best construction defect attorneys and forensic architectural waterproofing consultants in Oregon and Washington
We also provide you with a comprehensive portfolio upon completion of repairs, which includes pictures, documentation, scope entailment, and our exclusive workmanship warranty.
Get Started Today
You deserve a home exterior that is constructed properly, looks beautiful, and lasts for years without requiring intensive maintenance. Lifetime Exteriors is ready to serve you with professional repairs you can rely on. Contact us today for a consultation and a fair, detailed proposal of repairs and costs—and have peace of mind about your home again.
"I have used Lifetime on two occasions to fix defects from the original builder of our home. Lifetime knows their stuff! They fixed the problems and their Team communicated during every step of the repair work, showed up when they said they would and cleaned up after every work day. I recommend them without reservation!"