Your Siding Contractor in Portland, OR
Siding is the first thing people notice about your Portland home, so make sure it stands out in a good way! You also need siding that is durable and long-lasting while protecting your home. If your old siding is beginning to show its age, Lifetime Exteriors has the experience and expertise to help every homeowner feel good about their siding again.
Whether you need siding repair or siding replacement services, we are the pros to call in the Portland Metro Area!
Our Portland Siding Services
Enjoy beautiful siding again with Lifetime Exteriors. With our professional siding repair and siding replacement services, you can enjoy all the benefits of great siding and customer service:
- More curb appeal
- Most durable siding options on the market to protect the structure of your home year after year
- Better energy efficiency
- Big selection of siding styles and materials, including James Hardie siding, cedar siding, and stone and brick siding
- James Hardie Elite Preferred siding contractor
- Top quality installation
- Color consultant services to help you pick a color scheme you love
- Increased home value
- More confidence in your home
“Lifetime Exteriors completed a siding replacement project on our Portland house. The crew did a great job and we are very satisfied with the result. Their attention to detail was excellent and the communication was great. Thank you!”
Our Siding Selection
Your siding’s job is twofold: look beautiful and protect your home from the elements. That’s why we offer only the best siding that can do both. Our siding experts are happy to show you our large selection and help you pick the perfect siding for your Portland home’s unique needs.
- James Hardie – America’s number one siding, James Hardie is durable fiber cement siding that is resistant to flames, rot, moisture, pests, warping, cracks, and fading. It comes in a wide range of colors and styles to give your home the look you want.
- Cedar – This durable softwood provides unbelievable protection to your house when installed properly. It’s an environmentally-friendly choice that provides extra insulation to your home, making it more energy efficient. Cedar withstands bacteria and mildew better than most wood and is relatively low maintenance. It comes in multiple customizable stains and styles and lends any home a classic look only achieved with wood.
- Stone and Brick – Nothing makes a bigger statement than these natural materials. Stone and brick are the perfect accent for any home’s exterior. They’re also environmentally-friendly, durable, and low maintenance. Stone and brick offer a surprising amount of insulation as well.
Siding Services Portland Trusts
Residents of Portland, OR love their city, which consistently finds itself ranking in the US News Best Places To Live in the US. With quality so important to them, it’s no wonder Portland homeowners have trusted the expert siding replacement and repair services of Lifetime Exteriors for a decade. If your home’s siding needs professional treatment, request a quote today and schedule an in-home consultation.