No two homes are alike—inside or out. Each home has its unique architectural beauty, style, and overall vibe—and James Hardie siding styles deliver the design statement you desire to make your home stand out. Complement your home’s architectural accents with attractive siding detail installed by Lifetime Exteriors and love coming home again.
Popular Hardie Board Siding Options
When it comes to Hardie Board siding options, there’s something for everyone. Regardless of your home’s architectural style, your personal style preference, and color preference, you’re sure to find the best fit with James Hardie siding styles. Here are some of the favorites of homeowners we think you’ll love:
Board-and Batten Look
Get gorgeous vertical siding by James Hardie, and easily achieve the popular Board-and-Batten look for your Farmhouse home. Begin with wide planks (boards), which are installed vertically, and then thin vertical strips (battens) that cover the vertical siding seams to achieve the trendy Board-and-Batten look for your home. Years ago, farmers created this look for practical reasons: to save energy and create a reliable airtight seal for homes. The Board-and-Batten style of the past has reemerged and now gives homes a rustic chic look that combines simple lines with your home’s accents to bring a warm and cozy, yet contemporary look to your home.
The Timeless Look of Lap Siding
HardiePlank lap siding allows you to enjoy the timeless look of James Hardie’s best-selling siding product—HardiePlank lap siding. The most popular brand of siding in North America, Hardie siding protects and beautifies homes from coast to coast. This traditional looking horizontal siding looks fabulous on a variety of home styles—from Beach houses to Craftsman, to Farmhouse design. Get this established look for your home, and you’re sure to make it stand out. Increase your home value and attract buyers when it comes time to sell. Get a high return on investment (ROI) when you choose HardiePlank lap siding.
The Genuine Look of Cedar Shake
HardieShingle® siding gives you the great look of cedar shake siding without all the maintenance. Often seen on Cape Cod style homes, shingles siding adds instant character to any style of home exterior. The distinct look of cedar shakes gives you the look you’ll love coming home.
While wood shakes tend to absorb moisture, experience wood rot, warp, and attract pests—HardieShingle siding gives you the low maintenance you desire, along with the weather resistant endurance you expect from James Hardie siding products.
The Newest Collections:
- Asprye Collection—Express your style with the James Hardie company’s newest siding collection. The Asprye Collection—an architect’s dream—is a versatile siding that gives you every opportunity to make a design statement that pleases even the most distinct taste.
- Artisan Collection—The 5/8-inch thickness and unique features of Artisan® siding gives your home attractive, streamlined style. Create an elegant look with Artisan siding and trim.
Get Lasting Color with James Hardie ColorPlus Technology
After choosing the best Hardie siding styles for your home, enjoy a factory baked-on finish that gives you enduring, beautiful color that stands the test of time. This proprietary finish is applied in a controlled factory setting and optimizes adhesion to give you a long-lasting, gorgeous color solution for your home exterior.
The Hardie Board colors are applied in several different layers and cured between coats for a strong bond that won’t chip, peel or crack like other exterior finishes. Its UV resistance keeps your siding color looking fabulous for years to come. The 15-year warranty on your siding’s finish gives you peace of mind in your siding color’s durability and endurance. Choose from the James Hardie ColorPlus Technology Statement Collection or the Dream Collection and get lasting looks you’re sure to love for your home.
- Statement Collection—This gorgeous designer-picked collection of color combinations for your home exterior features your region’s most popular ColorPlus® technology colors. Locally stocked and readily available, these siding and trim products make your home stand out.
- Dream Collection—Featuring over 700 ColorPlus finishes, this collection of colors is made to order in a wide selection of James Hardie siding and trim styles. Enjoy endless design possibilities and high performance.
How to Know It’s Time for New Siding
Here are some things to look out for that indicate it’s time for siding replacement:
- Have pests damaged your current siding? Termites, stink bugs, and woodpeckers can cause significant damage to wood siding. Perhaps it’s time for a switch to James Hardie siding that offers nothing pests are looking for.
- Do you have high utility bills for no apparent reason? Your home exterior may be compromised due to damaged or old siding, compromising your home’s protection.
- Are you tired of the high maintenance it takes to make wood siding look its best? There are options like James Hardie that give you the look of wood without the high maintenance.
- Do you desire a new look for your home exterior? It could be time for a new siding style and color to give your home a fresh look.
- Does your home exterior have high amounts of dry rot? If you have dry rot, it’s time for siding replacement to end the problem and stop the cascading damage to your home.
Get Premium Installation by a Trusted Siding Contractor
At Lifetime Exteriors, we understand how overwhelming it can be to need new siding and not know where to start in order to get the perfect look for your home. That’s why we developed a simple process to help homeowners like you explore the options, and find the perfect solutions for your home exterior.
Express your style in a way that makes your home stand out, with the experienced team at Lifetime Exteriors guiding you along the way.
Looking for an experienced replacement siding contractor in the greater Portland or Vancouver area? Take a look at Lifetime Exteriors and see how we help protect your biggest investment for a lifetime.